January 7, 2009

Banned from Redstate?

Anybody know what the heck this is?

601 Database redigestation error.
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/redstate_wordpress/webroot/wp-content/mu-plugins/bannage.php:28) in /var/www/redstate_wordpress/webroot/wp-content/mu-plugins/bannage.php on line 29

Every time I attempt to log into Redstate.com now, from any computer, I get this. I note the little bannage thing at the end and wonder have I been kicked out? I've been having a spirited debate there about the fact that the GOP does not consider blacks important to its aspirations for governance and it conducts its political business accordingly.

Now I can't log on anymore. Hmmmmmm.

Update:
If you're reading this post, chances are you've been banned from Redstate too. Tell us in the comments, what was your independent thinking crime that got you booted?