June 16, 2010

I'm Not Gone, Just Thinking Hard

If you haven''t noticed, its been a little quiet around the Season of late.  Its not because I've gone on hiatus, but merely the fact that I've a life outside of blogging that must be attended too and which includes a drop dead gorgeous wife and three beautiful kids who require my attention and deserve it more than this blog does, dear to my heart though it may be.

Rest assured I will be back shortly and that I'm cogitating hard on some of the happenings out there, like the continuing Alvin Greene saga, the Christian school stuck on stupid, and what I have begun to regard as the rolling Obama fail of BP spill crisis management.  As if all that were not enough, I'm still tripping off the fact that at the very first day of Girls Inc. math and science camp, they showed my 10 year old daughter the film "Inconvenient Truth" and now she is all global warming happy.

For right now, that's all I have to say about that.