October 12, 2010

My Sons, the Cub Scouts, Would Like to Talk To You


Hi.  My name is Noah and my brother is Andrew.  My brother and I are  proud Cub Scouts.  We are members of Pack 108 here in Fishers, Indiana.  We love scouting. We hike, go camping and learn how to be men of good character.  The cost of our scouting  is covered by popcorn sales.  Girl Scouts do cookies, Boy Scouts do popcorn!  Andrew and I have a sale's goal of $320 each.

You can help us earn our way in Scouting. Just click Noah's link or Andrew's link below and place your order with Trail's End on our behalf.  There is lots to choose from and a lot of it is really healthy. 70% of your purchase goes to support our scouting costs.  Thats a lot and it really helps me and Andrew.  Thanks a lot for your support.  We love you and God bless you for helping us!

Enhanced by Zemanta